I have decided that we need some levity here. We need something fun.
Tiffany is one of my bestest friends. We have been friends since 1996, if you can believe it, so, holy cow--20 years. Like, today, really, since we met on the first day of Freshman year of high school.
So, in order to have fun and in order to mark 20 years of Awesome, Tiffany asked me a whole bunch of questions. So many, in fact, that I have to break them into installments. So we're going to have fun for the next few days.
1. Grapefruit vs. cantaloupe: Neither. I can't eat grapefruit because it messes with immunosuppression dugs, and I don't like cantaloupe.
2. Which Bond film is the best: Skyfall.
3. Which James Bond is the best: Daniel Craig. (Sage loved Bond, and I don't think she agreed with me on this, when we discussed this. But full disclosure, I haven't seen ALL the Bond movies, so....)
4. What I miss most about high school: Lunch period. I loved having that time with my friends and just getting to mess around. And choir.
5. What I miss most about college: Student Government and choir.
6. Cats vs. dogs: Well, we never had pets when I was growing up, with the one year randomness of Snowball The Guinea Pig notwithstanding. Generally, I would probably say dogs at this point, because I can be around them. Cats are a little trickier. However, I love my sister's cat, Bella. She's a very nice cat.
7. What will you ask God first when you get to heaven: Why wasn't "thou shalt not be stupid" the 11th commandment?
8. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Generally, dark.
9. Best Disney quote: Good Heaven, we'll be here all day....and she knows that. So here's some fun ones: "Just keep swimming!"
"It looks awful."
"That's because it's on you, dear."
"Fold? Oh well."
"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere/ I want it more than I can tell./ And for once it might be grand/ to have someone understand /I want so much more than they've got planned."
"Have you got anything new?"
"Not since yesterday!"
"That's all right. I'll borrow this one."
"That one? But you've read it twice?"
"You were my new dream."
"Look at this stuff? Isn't it neat?" (the whole song then continues.....)
"The tank is clean! THE TANK IS CLEAN!"
10. How do you get rid of hiccups: Holding my breath.