And we roll on....
11. What dead person would you like to meet if they were alive now? JANE, OBVIOUSLY. Other than Jane: My paternal grandfather, who died before I was born, and St. Pope John Paul II.
12. Do you like licorice?: Not black licorice. Red. But is red really licorice?
13. If you could have one superpower what would it be?: Telepathy.
14. Team Captain America or Iron Man?: Captain America, but I love Iron Man's sarcasm.
15. Do you have a Fairy Godmother?: Well, I have a real godmother, who is cool.
16. Do you wish you could fly?: YES. Oh my gosh.....
17. Favorite subject in school: English. History/ Social Studies (whatever it was called) is a close second.
18. Least favorite subject in school: MATH MATH MATH MATH MATH
19. What's the funniest thing a kid has said to you?: From CCD, when I asked what a kid was drawing:
"A SEA MONSTER! HE'S GOING TO EAT ALL THE PEOPLE!"
20. What's the funniest thing you remember saying as a kid?: I don't actually remember saying this, but my parents say that when I was two or so, I was waiting for a blood draw, where I dramatically announced that I smelled blood. So, you know.