21. Best. Movie. Ever: The Wizard of Oz. Closely followed by Pride and Prejudice. (And if you have to ask me which version, then You Don't Know Me.)
22. Favorite thing about my family: We have a wacky sense of humor, especially when we're all together.
23. Least favorite thing about your family: The inability to plan things. I like a plan.
24. Favorite color: Blue. It's Tiffany's, too. (As seen in the photo above)
25. What TV show would you like to act on: If Downton was still on, that would be my answer. Since it's not: Outlander! And actually, Outlander might beat Downton by a smidge.
26. How do you define success: Getting to Heaven. That's success. Loving well, doing good, and growing in faith.
At the end of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Dumbledore calls Cedric a "fierce, fierce friend." I've always liked that line an that's another definition of success to me, in the friendship realm, anyway.
27. What is your dream job? Well, it's to be a writer. So, really, I just have to get published, and then I'll have the dream job. :) But one that's not entirely practical? Acting.
28. Would you want to win the lottery, and what would you do with the money?: I probably wouldn't want to win the lottery, because most of those folks don't seem to end well/ be happy. But if I did win, I'd buy a house, then travel all around the world to all the places I want to see. And I'd buy every good book in creation.
And then I'd probably give it to monasteries and churches and hospitals. And my parents would get some of it, of course.